Monday, April 18, 2005

A Really, REALLY GOOD Day

Today was very good day. I received my federal tax refund which will help cover costs on getting a new apartment. Also, I had an interview this morning and was hired for part time staff position at my current place of employment. Basically I'm getting promoted and a raise. I think that the promotion will surprise a lot of my coworkers since I kept my mouth shut over that last month or so. Normally I'm a talkative person with people I know but I wanted this position very bad so I was able to keep quite. As for an apartment I have one picked out and plan to sign the lease in about a week. Academics aside many things in my life are going well. I'm happy despite knowing that I am going to face some large challlenges in the near future. Well that is all for now Live Long and Prosper

No comments: